The Cutler and Gross style is a simple yet meticulously designed piece of unisex eyewear. The metal bridge and vintage circular pins add a nostalgic touch to this classic style. Handmade in Italy with hand drilled riveted hinges. The model offers a proportioned fit which works surprisingly well on most faces. This pair comes nestled in a designer case, microfiber cleaning cloth is included.
Cutler and Gross is a visionary British luxury eyewear brand that has been creating sunglasses and opticals for the discerning client with a sense of individual style for 46 years. The brand produces the highest quality frames, all finished by hand with the most meticulous attention to detail, using a wealth of traditional artisanal eyewear craftsmanship in its own factory in Cadore, Italy.
Follow these steps to ensure that your sunglass lenses last a long, scratch-free existence:
- When wiping dry lenses, use a lens clotth. Do not wipe too much pressure as it may scracth and damage the lenses.
- Remember to occasionally wash the lens cloth, as a dirty cloth may have accumulated particles that could scratch lenses.
- Do not clean lenses with hot or boiling water.
- Do not clean lenses with harsh soaps, household detergents or glass cleansers.
- Leaving the lenses in a cleaning solution too long will damage the lenses and coating.
- Clean the lenses immediatly if liquids such as detergent, cosmetics, oils, sweat, juices get on them. Stains may be difficult to remove and even damage the coating on the surface if not cleaned immediately.
- Do not rub lenses with clothing, rags or paper towel.
- To avoid damages, when not being used, eyeglasses should always be kept in a protective case.
- If you do put them down, avoid the convex side of the lens face-down on any surface as they can get scratched more easily.
- DO not leave your lenses in places where the temperatrure changes rapidly or where temperature are over 60 degrees celsius as it may cause cracks on the lenses.