This Fendi classic style is the perfect combination of timeless elegance and trendiness. Made in Italy. This pair comes nestled in a Fendi designer case, included is a microfiber cleaning cloth.
Established in Rome in 1925 by Adele and Edoardo Fendi, this eponymous Italian luxury brand is renowned for its impeccable craftsmanship and timeless design. Karl Lagerfeld and Silvia Venturini Fendi celebrate and reinvent the brand’s DNA season after season, with collections that encompass timless sunwear.
Follow these steps to ensure that your sunglass lenses last a long, scratch-free existence:
- When wiping dry lenses, use a lens clotth. Do not wipe too much pressure as it may scracth and damage the lenses.
- Remember to occasionally wash the lens cloth, as a dirty cloth may have accumulated particles that could scratch lenses.
- Do not clean lenses with hot or boiling water.
- Do not clean lenses with harsh soaps, household detergents or glass cleansers.
- Leaving the lenses in a cleaning solution too long will damage the lenses and coating.
- Clean the lenses immediatly if liquids such as detergent, cosmetics, oils, sweat, juices get on them. Stains may be difficult to remove and even damage the coating on the surface if not cleaned immediately.
- Do not rub lenses with clothing, rags or paper towel.
- To avoid damages, when not being used, eyeglasses should always be kept in a protective case.
- If you do put them down, avoid the convex side of the lens face-down on any surface as they can get scratched more easily.
- DO not leave your lenses in places where the temperatrure changes rapidly or where temperature are over 60 degrees celsius as it may cause cracks on the lenses.