- Home Try On
- Contact us
- About us
- Shopping Guide
- Shipping & Returns
- Affiliate Program
VU SUNGLΛSS TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to VU SUNGLΛSS located at www.vusunglass.com (the “Website”), which includes all subdomains present and future. Please read our conditions of use carefully. By using the www.vusunglass.com site and the services offered through it, you agree to be bound by the conditions of use and all related policies, conditions and guidelines. Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please email our customer service team at [email protected].
If you use the www.vusunglass.com site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, as well as for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use www.vusunglass.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. VU SUNGLΛSS reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
By visiting the www.vusunglass.com site, you agree that the laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use. The courts of the Province of Quebec shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes. You agree that jurisdiction and venue in such courts is appropriate and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Revision of Terms
VU SUNGLΛSS may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current terms because they are binding on you and your continued use of this site signifies your acceptance of these revised terms. Certain provisions of these terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this site.
Method of Payment
We accept the following: VISA, Mastercard.
The place for delivery of the Goods will be set out on the Order Confirmation. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are estimates only. Time for delivery will not be of the essence and the seller will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Goods howsoever caused. For more information about our delivery policies, please see the Delivery and Returns section.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from VU SUNGLΛSS are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
At VU SUNGLΛSS, we want you to be happy with the look and fit of your purchase. If you’re not happy for any reason, you can return an item to us within 28 days of the shipment date. When returning an item, please remember that it must not be worn, adjusted, altered or damaged. Even re-expedition fees will be assumed by VU SUNGLΛSS. Your items must be returned in their original condition, and the original tags and stickers must not have been removed.
The item returned must include the original sunglass case in its original condition. Glasses case fees of $30 are charged when the glasses are returned in a damaged case, or without the original sunglass case. Please note: shipping charges are not refundable. Packages that arrive COD may be denied, or the COD amount may be deducted from your return. Final sale items may not be returned.
*If your return shows visible signs of wear or if the product is not in original condition with all tags, labels and stickers intact we will not process the return and the items will be shipped back to you.
* Final sales on all sales item
Making a return is easy, please follow the steps listed below:
- Fill out the return form provided.
- The goods must be returned to VU SUNGLΛSS in their original packing to prevent any damage.
- Enclose the return form and your articles (which were previously placed in the original packing ) in the Canada post shipping envelope.
- Seal the envelope and affix the return label provided.
- Drop of your parcel at your local Canada Post facility. To find the nearest one visit www.canadapost.ca. For more information please contact our customer care.
Receiving a refund
Your refund will be credited to the original payment method. If your order has been sent to a destination within Canada, all sales taxes will be refunded.
Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
All content included on the www.vusunglass.com site - such as text, without limitation, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software - is the property of vusunglass.com or content suppliers, and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the vusunglass.com site is the exclusive property of vusunglass.com and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. All software used on the vusunglass.com site is the property of vusunglass.com or its software suppliers, and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
Home Try On – Important information
- One Home Try-On Order per 30 days. Customers are limited to one (1) home try-on order per 30 calendar days.
- VU SUNGLΛSS Account Required. A valid VU SUNGLΛSS account is required to complete a Home Try-On order. Guest checkouts are not permitted.
- Our gift to you. If you decide to home try 3 frames VU SUNGLASS offers you a 30% discount on the second less expensive frame and a 50% discount and the less expensive frame. If you however decide to home try two frames, VU SUNGLASS offers you a 30% discount on the second less expensive frame. If you only deiced to home try 1 frame this frame will be at full price.
- Payment Authorization . Immediately after your Home Try-On order is placed, VUSUNGLΛSS will processes the order. Once you send back the items you do not love we will processes a complet refund of the remaining balance of your order.
- Unreturned Orders. If you do not return the VU SUNGLΛSS Home Try-On order by the due date communicated in the Home Try-On e-mail communications, VU SUNGLASS will threat the unreturned order as a finale sale and therefore the customer will be sent a receipt on its finale order.
- Valid Delivery Locations.
- Valid Delivery Locations. VU SUNGLΛSS Home Try-On program is open to Customers residing in Canada
- Billing and Shipping Address. A non-matching address may delay or cancel your Home Try-On order.
- No Freight Forwarding. Home Try-On orders cannot be shipped to freight forwarding addresses.
RECEIVING AND TRIALING YOUR HOME TRY-ON SUNGLASSES
- Receive Your Order in Two Business Days. You should receive your Home Try-On order in approximately two (2) to (4) business days from the order confirmation date. Please note: orders do not usually ship on Saturdays, Sundays and some holidays.
- Check Your Order Immediately. When you receive your Home Try-On order, please check it immediately to make sure you have received the correct pairs of sunglasses. If your order is not correct, please contact us immediately at1-514-352-1010 ( toll free)
- You Have 30 days to Try the Sunglasses. Once you receive your Home Try-On package, you will have (28) calendar days to try the sunglasses. If your return date happens to occur on a non-business day (e.g. federal holiday or weekend), please return it on the next business day.
- Return The Original Shipping Box. For convenience, please use the original shipping box to return your Home Try-On order. The Home Try-On box can be resealed, which eliminates the need for an additional shipping box and reduces environmental impacts.
- Free Return Shipping. Please use the included shipping label for free return shipping.
WHAT IS 'TRIALING' SUNGLASSES?
- You Are Responsible for Trial Damage. You are responsible for damage to the sunglasses until we receive them back from you. Please use reasonable care when trialing the sunglasses and make sure to return them in new condition with all of the retail packaging. Please be advise that if you remove the tags this would mean that you have void the agreement of the Home try on and we wont accept the frames (if) returned. All Home try on products must be return with it’s original tag. If the tags are removed we wont accept the return item.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO NOT RETURN THE SUNGLASSES?
- You Will Be Charged for Unreturned Sunglasses.
- Return Unwanted Sunglasses in 30 days. VUSUNGLΛSS reserves the right to convert your Home Try-On order into a sale if you do not return the sunglasses by the date communicated in the emails If you did not receive an e-mail mentionning the return date, please plan to return the unwanted sunglasses to VU SUNGLASS 30 days days after receiving them to avoid being charged.
- Call 1-514-352-1010 for Customer Support. If something unexpected occurs and you are delayed in returning the sunglasses you do not want to purchase, please contact our Customer Service at [email protected] to let us know when to expect the returned sunglasses.
HOW DO I PURCHASE A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES FROM MY HOME TRY-ON ORDER?
- Keep the Sunglasses You Want to Purchase. Simply keep the pair or pairs of sunglasses that you want to purchase and then return the sunglasses that you don't want.
- VU SUNGLΛSS will process kept sunglasses as a sale. Once VU SUNGLΛSS has receive your returned and unwanted Home Try-On sunglasses, you will receive a receipt via e-mail for the sunglasses that you decided to keep.
- Your receipt for kept (e.g. purchased) Home Try-On sunglasses will take between 2 to 4 business days to be delivered via email.
- For the best Customer experience, please do not attempt to return or exchange sunglasses without a sales receipt.
- Returning or Exchanging Home Try-On Purchases. Purchased (e.g. kept) Home Try-On sunglasses require a copy of the sales receipt before a return or exchange can be processed.
WHAT IF I CHANGE MY MIND AFTER KEEPING A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES FROM MY HOME TRY-ON ORDER?
- Important! If you decide after your 30 days trial to return the frames we wont accept your return. Once the days expires the sale is finale.
RETURNING HOME TRY-ON ORDERS AT VU SUNGLΛSS RETAIL STORE
- Home Try-On orders can be returned at VU SUNGLΛSS retail store as an alternative to returning via Canada post.
- Returning Products to VU SUNGLΛSS Retail Stores:
- A printed copy of your order Home Try-On confirmation email and the packing slip that arrived with the Home Try-On order
- All of the Home Try-On products that you wish to return
- All of the retail packaging from the products you are returning.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CUSTOMERS DOES VU SUNGΛSS GATHER?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us
We receive and store any information you enter on our websites or give us in any other way. You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; make an order; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one, if you’ve used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile Wish Lists; and provide and rate reviews, when applicable. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and telephone number; credit card information; names of people to whom purchases have been shipped, including address and telephone number; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping experience, improving our customer service and communicating with you.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the websites or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the websites.
HOW DOES VU SUNGLΛSS HANDLE COOKIES?
VU SUNGLΛSS uses tracking technology (“cookies”) on its website and by using the website you agree to their use. Cookies are small text files placed on your hard drive when you visit a web site, in order to track use of the site and to improve the user experience by storing certain data on your computer. The Website uses “session cookies,” which improve your user experience by storing certain information from your current visit on your computer.
NON-DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share customer information only as described below.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Protection of VU Sunglass: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Websites, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
WHICH INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
The website give you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with the Website for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE VU SUNGLASS?
If you’re under 18, you may use VU Sunglass only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. If you choose to visit VU SUNGLΛSS, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of Canada. If you have any concern about your privacy while shopping on VU SUNGLΛSS, please contact us, and we will respond to your concern.
TERMS OF WARRANTY
Your frame and your lenses are guaranteed against manufacturing defect one year form the purchase date. Any claim will always have to be accompanied by the parts to be replaced. In the event of loss or accidental breaking this guarantee is not applicable. Our objective is to maintain your highest trust in us.