From the Mykita Decades sun line comes this marriage of tradition and modernism. With its own colour and design concept linking modern technology with classic forms, the new line features contemporary classics. Handmade in Berlin. This pair comes nestled in a designer case, microfiber cleaning cloth is included.***Final sale***
MYKITA is an eyewear manufacturer based in Berlin, known internationally for its feather-light, high-quality frames — handmade from stainless steel, acetate and Mylon, the brand’s proprietary polyamide-based material — as well as its numerous designer collaborations with the likes of Bernhard Willhelm, Damir Doma, Maison Martin Margiela and Moncler.
Follow these steps to ensure that your sunglass lenses last a long, scratch-free existence:
- When wiping dry lenses, use a lens clotth. Do not wipe too much pressure as it may scracth and damage the lenses.
- Remember to occasionally wash the lens cloth, as a dirty cloth may have accumulated particles that could scratch lenses.
- Do not clean lenses with hot or boiling water.
- Do not clean lenses with harsh soaps, household detergents or glass cleansers.
- Leaving the lenses in a cleaning solution too long will damage the lenses and coating.
- Clean the lenses immediatly if liquids such as detergent, cosmetics, oils, sweat, juices get on them. Stains may be difficult to remove and even damage the coating on the surface if not cleaned immediately.
- Do not rub lenses with clothing, rags or paper towel.
- To avoid damages, when not being used, eyeglasses should always be kept in a protective case.
- If you do put them down, avoid the convex side of the lens face-down on any surface as they can get scratched more easily.
- DO not leave your lenses in places where the temperatrure changes rapidly or where temperature are over 60 degrees celsius as it may cause cracks on the lenses.