For a retro feel, these round-frame sunglasses are a must-have to add to your collection. Crafted in Italy and comes nestled in a designer-stamped black leather case.
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury ready-to-wear in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche", since then becoming synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. Yves Saint Laurent, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position itself at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
Follow these steps to ensure that your sunglass lenses last a long, scratch-free existence:
- When wiping dry lenses, use a lens clotth. Do not wipe too much pressure as it may scracth and damage the lenses.
- Remember to occasionally wash the lens cloth, as a dirty cloth may have accumulated particles that could scratch lenses.
- Do not clean lenses with hot or boiling water.
- Do not clean lenses with harsh soaps, household detergents or glass cleansers.
- Leaving the lenses in a cleaning solution too long will damage the lenses and coating.
- Clean the lenses immediatly if liquids such as detergent, cosmetics, oils, sweat, juices get on them. Stains may be difficult to remove and even damage the coating on the surface if not cleaned immediately.
- Do not rub lenses with clothing, rags or paper towel.
- To avoid damages, when not being used, eyeglasses should always be kept in a protective case.
- If you do put them down, avoid the convex side of the lens face-down on any surface as they can get scratched more easily.
- DO not leave your lenses in places where the temperatrure changes rapidly or where temperature are over 60 degrees celsius as it may cause cracks on the lenses.