This collaborative series between Super Future and the Andy Warhol foundation proposes an entirely novel approach to eyewear design.Bringing the great artist's legacy into the 21 st century, Super Future's designers have explored the foundation's archives with the aim of fusing eyewear and visual arts in a unique contemporary product. The result of their extensive research is a series of four different silhouettes that embody Andy Warhol's witty visual flair. The four designs named BABYBABY, NICOLOU, VELVETDARLING and ULTRACANDY are all utterly unconventional, ironic, yet highly iconic pieces of eyewear.
Follow these steps to ensure that your sunglass lenses last a long, scratch-free existence:
- When wiping dry lenses, use a lens clotth. Do not wipe too much pressure as it may scracth and damage the lenses.
- Remember to occasionally wash the lens cloth, as a dirty cloth may have accumulated particles that could scratch lenses.
- Do not clean lenses with hot or boiling water.
- Do not clean lenses with harsh soaps, household detergents or glass cleansers.
- Leaving the lenses in a cleaning solution too long will damage the lenses and coating.
- Clean the lenses immediatly if liquids such as detergent, cosmetics, oils, sweat, juices get on them. Stains may be difficult to remove and even damage the coating on the surface if not cleaned immediately.
- Do not rub lenses with clothing, rags or paper towel.
- To avoid damages, when not being used, eyeglasses should always be kept in a protective case.
- If you do put them down, avoid the convex side of the lens face-down on any surface as they can get scratched more easily.
- DO not leave your lenses in places where the temperatrure changes rapidly or where temperature are over 60 degrees celsius as it may cause cracks on the lenses.